Tuesday 27 September 2016

♫ Outsider (Exodus End World Tour #2) ♫ Olivia Cunning ♫




Reagan Elliot should be living her dream...

Shes touring with Exodus End as their new rhythm guitarist and gaining more notoriety and fame than she ever imagined possible.

Shes earned the devoted love of not only one, but two spectacular men. Her committed threesome with sexy guitarist Trey Mills and her hunky bodyguard Ethan Conner is stable, loving, deep, and satisfying for all involved.

But sometimes the world sees things differently and is determined to destroy what it doesnt understand.

Can Reagans relationship with Trey and Ethan survive the cruel backlash of the media, her family, and a bigoted public? Or will the talented musician lose everything she holds dear in the face of her own burgeoning doubts?

Outsider is the second book in the Exodus End World Tour series. Its also the sequel to Double Time, the fifth book in the Sinners on Tour series.





ARC received via Netgalley for an honest review

 Image
Be still me beating heart.  It is here, it is finally here.  My book husband Trey Mills is back!

It seems forever since I have had the hotness that is Trey Mills and his magical pierced wonder tongue in my hands!  

Outsider is the second book in the Sinners on Tour series spinoff, and it has been worth every single second that I have had to wait to get back into their world.

If you have read the Sinners On Tour series (and if you haven't, why not??) you will know about Trey, Reagan and Ethan's unorthodox relationship.  Now we get to learn more about how their relationship is holding up.

 Sigh.... just when I thought I couldn't love Trey any more than I already did, I fell a little bit more in love with him. 

I adore Trey, Ethan and Reagan together, but my heart ached for Trey as they other two at times really didn't seem to be on the same page as him when they came out of the bedroom.
 
The tabloids and paparazzi play a huge part of this story.  When someone outs Reagan's relationships, I was curious as to who would want to hurt Reagan so badly?  Who could want  her gone?  Why would they want the relationships to fall apart?

But for something that was such a big part of the storyline, I felt that there really was no resolution to it.  It just... wasn't there any more.  Maybe we will find out more later in the series??

I loved tht we got more of my beloved Sinners boys.  It can't be a Trey story without Brian. And I felt that Trey's relationship with Sed was deeper, stronger than it was before?

Outsider had me feeling all the emotions.  I laughed, I cried, I was happy and sad, angry and mad.  And omg the heat and passion was off the charts.

Now I am off to reread my Sinners books while I impatiently wait for the next in this series.

And while I am reading, I will be dreaming that Trey was a real boy and that I  could tell him this.








ALSO IN THE EXODUS END SERIES





GO BACK TO WHERE IT ALL BEGAN WITH THE SINNERS ON TOUR SERIES







Combining her love for romantic fiction and rock 'n roll,
USA Today and New York Times Best-Selling Author Olivia Cunning writes erotic romance centered around rock musicians.

Raised on hard rock music from the cradle, she attended her f
irst Styx concert at age six and fell instantly in love with live music. She's been known to travel over a thousand miles just to see a favorite band in concert.

As a teen, she discovered her second love, romantic fiction – first, voraciously reading steamy romance novels and then penning her own.

Olivia's first book in her Sinners on Tour Series, Backstage Pass
, was published in 2010 by Sourcebooks. Since then, shes added to her collection of naughty rock stars by continuing the Sinners on Tour series, and starting two new series, One Night with Sole Regret and Exodus End World Tour. She believes theres a perfect rock star out there for everyone as long as you like your heroes a little sweet, a little dirty, and a lot sexy.

Visit www.oliviacunning.com for more information.