Tuesday 14 February 2017

♫ Suddenly Begins (Dirty Texas #2.5) ♫ JA Low ♫




She was everything I ever wanted.

For her to be mine


For her to be healthy


For her to marry me


So what
s next on my list? To knock her up?


He was everything I could finally have.

Finally together


Finally healthy


Finally married


I never thought I would get married, but here I am married to Christian Taylor, Dirty Texas
womanizing bad boy and my best friend, and I am about to do it all over again.

Our life together finally begins now!

Join Vanessa and Christian on their voyage of forever, all while trying to wrangle the Dirty Texas gang in the process.




Copy received from author for an honest review

 The Dirty Texas series has quickly become one of my favourite series.  I mean hello, JA Low had me at rock star!

This novella was the perfect thing to get me through until the next full length story is released.

You will need to have read at least Suddenly Together as this novella follows on from where that one ends.

Almost from the beginning, Christian became my favourite Dirty boy, and even though he chose Vanessa over me, I can't hate her - as much as I want to.

There was one thing wrong with this book though - it ended!  I can never get enough of the Dirty Texas guys and now I am impatiently waiting for Axel's story.

Please do not make me wait too long Ms Low. I neeeeed to know what happens!


 





HAVE YOU MET THE BOYS OF DIRTY TEXAS YET